Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Seriously? I've already fallen off the wagon?

I gained 0.6! How in the heck is that possible??? I really have no idea. I've written down every morsel that has passed these lips and have stayed within my points. I have not exercised, but I'm told that shouldn't matter. So now I have to re-group and figure this thing out. I could let this get me down, but my goal was 1 pound per week and I lost three last week, so I'm still above my goal. So that's a positive. A negative is that I really am not sure what went wrong. I even peed before weighing in! Could weighing in at night after eating dinner (even though it is a healthy, within-my-points dinner) make all that much difference? Another member told me not to drink so much water on weigh-in day, that it could work against me. I'll have to try her theory next week ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment